Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A Beginning

So, did not you have a blog already?
I have. 

Then what are you doing here?
Err. Writing. Or atleast hoping to.

Why here? Why?
Because, I wanted to build something from scratch. And then, watch it grow over time. Sure I have done the latter but the former was an untouched territory and I wanted to explore more of it.

What happens to IMAGINEERING?
IMAGINEERING will always happen to be my first kid and I'm always going to be a mom to that blog.

I've been toying with the idea of a (new) blog for quite some time now. I'm in a place in life where I'm looking for impending changes. Even if that means shredding beloved things and ideas to adopt newer ones. I'm hoping to outgrow myself. As a writer. As a person.  I know not where exactly I end up from here but I do know the journey is going to be worth it.

Coming to Two Cents, this blog is going to be the space where I'll dump all my stories and happenings. Fiction, non-fiction and everything beyond that. Honest feedback would always be welcomed. I've always been a sucker for that.

And. So. We. Start.

More in the next blog. See ya... 

2 comments:

  1. Bon Voyage Aparna! (y)
    Hope you come here more often than imagineering :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Harsh! :) I'm hoping to come here more often too. Let's see how well that turns out. :P

      Delete